Friday, February 6, 2009

Manulife Customer Services.. BRAVO !!

After previous mistake and ranting at here,

First it bring one of their concern employee from Singapore to contact me via my blog. She is Terence. Big applause to her, I believe she went extra mile to scout for assistance from her colleague in Malaysia to assist me.

Second, another big applause to Senior Manager of Customer Service, Ms Foong Yee Ping to contact me and offered help.

Third, another big applause to Haslina, the Assistant Manager of Customer Service to provide me with the necessary information and explanation regarding my mom's insurance policy.

With this I would like to retract my statement at here, and I honestly feel that their services are very professional at all means. I am very appreciate with all the helps that they have provided. Kudos to all three of them.

No comments: