Thursday, April 15, 2010

My latest toy - Black & Decker

My latest toy, since i got plenty of credit card points from Citibank and I have been yearning for a lithium battery operated cordless screwdriver, I redeem this baby from Citibank rewards. The model is 3.6V Li-ion Screwdriver (AS36LN).

Well, I have two choices either I go for Bosch or Black Decker. Both are some way around RM 170. If I wanted a more branded Bosch, means I would have to fork out from my own wallet. Then Citibank have this item in their list, I was like why not since it is somehow "free".

I would have to salute Citibank. I make the redemption on 11 Apr 2010 (Sunday). I got my toy on 13 Apr 2010 (Tuesday). Bravo !!! Clap Clap Clap ...




Sooky has been warning me for not to drill here and there. Heheheh.. Below is the drill Black & Decker CD71CRE Impact Drill 710w. Very powerful as compare to 500W. I'm loving it ...

My latest toy

1 comment:

ann @ hatiberbunga said...

really got to find this for my hubby. *love*