Monday, October 29, 2007

My First Blunder

Good day mates

My first blunder. Ya exactly my first blunder in taking care of my daughter. As usual, SF helped to bath the baby and I shall be ready with the milk because my beloved QN is very fussy. After the shower, she (QN) must drink milk else she will raise the decibel to 300++. Yeah 300++ no joke. If you are late, then better be prepared to lose your ear-drum... Hahaha.

Now QN is having 4oz of milk. So what I did was

1. Get 3oz of cooked water - (warm/room temp).
2. Add in 4 spoon of milk powder.
3. Add 1oz of hot water.
4. Of course feed the baby with milk

So as usual, QN was so excited to see the milk bottle. She is so in haste in drinking the milk. The weird thing .... she could not suck the milk from the bottle. So SF use her CSI brain to investigate why the milk won't come out. Guess what, the some of the milk become harden and blocking the bottle nipple so the milk won't come out. SF then ask me how I make the milk. Then I answer based on the steps above. Guess what. .....

I MIX UP THE STEPS ..... It should be ...

1. Get 3oz of cooked water - (warm/room temp).
2. Add 1oz of hot water.
3. Add in 4 spoon of milk powder.

Hahaha .. that is my first blunder ... and more to come ...

No comments: