Friday, January 23, 2009

Jokes Of The Day

Apparently Sooky tell me this joke the other day and I kind like add a bit salt and pepper to spice up the story. I guess this is a good blogging material to share with you all. Hope that it make your day .... GONG XI FA CAI ...

The story started with 2 best mates going out for clubbing on a Friday nights. They happily drinks, dance and picking up chicks at those clubs. As night falling, Mr. A become so drunk that he unable to drive them back home that night.

Mr A: Hey Mr. B, I damn fucking drunk. Can you drive?

Mr B: Oh sure, no worries man. I can drive. (Of course no sweat, can drive his god machine worth about pound sterling 200K, similar to the Ferrari 599 GTB, the one that Cristiano Ronaldo crashed into tunnel wall.)

The next day .....

Mr A: Hey Mr B, are you sure that you are not drunk yesterday?

Mr B: Hey, damn you, if I'm drunk how the hell on earth that you woke up on your bloody soft bed inside your house?

Mr A: Diu, if you are not drunk, how the hell on earth that you drove the bloody police patrol car home?

Mr B: Shit man, did I do that? Cool ...

A & B laugh and roll on the ground ....

No comments: