Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Baby

Tomorrow will be the EDD for SF. If doc's calculation is accurate. I shall be a father by tomorrow. I'm so excited now. Since SF EDD is around the corner. I will be travelling back to UYB daily from Uptown after work so that I can be by SF side in case she need me. In the meantime also, I will need to travel back to Puchong on wednesday & saturday to check on the contractor for the house renovation. wow... this is tiring.

Yesterday mom told me that SF will probably giving birth to the baby by tonight. I was so nervous. Cheh, false alarm. SF didn't have constant contraction which is the main sign for labour. Hopefully everything will went smooth. Both SF & the baby will be ok. It have been a long 9 months wait for the baby arrival. I'm so eager to be a father now. At home, I'm pretty strict with my nephew & niece. I kept wondering if I would be able to teach my sweetie the way I teach my nephew & niece. In the same time, I have the confidence that I can be a good father. Hehehe. The time will tells.

Wanted to see more of baby stuff, go to SF blog at http://lesookfan.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html

No comments: