Friday, July 27, 2007

Baby is about to be born

Yesterday, we kept telling the baby that, if you wanna come, you better come tonight. Then the baby was kicking hard. hahaha. I guess she must be saying, "yalar, yalar, i'm coming out very soon". In fact I told her that, she should come out once she finished "enjoying" in her mother stomach. Then SF, scold me, it is all my fault the baby don't want to come out. hahahha. It is such a great feeling for being able to feel the baby movement on SF dummy. When baby move around, SF dummy also changed its shape where you suddenly can see a small "hill" come up and down. Hahahaha ... I always "perasan" by telling SF that my baby listen to me, she is being very obedient.

This morning, there are more sign about baby to come. So we quickly get SF ready to go hospital. Initially we packed 2 giant bags with lots of clothes, food and other stuff that need to be brought to hospital. Then mom scold us for bringing so much of things. She said, nurse won't allow us to bring so many things. So on the spot, I quickly removed things that are not necessary. From 2 giant bags, we only bring one medium bag. Then mom ask me to go work first cause, not so fast for SF to deliver. Dad and mom will bring SF to hospital to register first. Mom will call me when SF is about to deliver.

I guess I shall be by SF side at this moment, but can't fight with mom. I'm sure SF wanna me by her side. Feel so sorry for her. If I stay by her side, then mom sure said "no need so kan cheung". Sighh... so in order not to fight with mom, I go to work first while waiting for her call me.

Really hope both SF & baby is safe and sound.

No comments: