Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Malacca good food, here I come

Ya I'm going to Malacca again. It is food hunting again. I'm looking for Malacca good food.

Any suggestion on food that must try?

Been browsing Motormouth page at http://www.j2kfm.com/ for info.

FYI, I studied for 1 year in Malacca in MMU. My normal pick would be

Capitol Satay Celup
Jonker Street Durian Cendol
Chung Wah Chicken Rice Ball
Ginger Tau Fu Fa at Jalan Bunga Raya (if I remember the road name correctly, very close to perigi hang li po)
Fried Oyster at Jalan Bunga Raya
Popiah at Jalan Bunga Raya
Duck Mee at Bukit Cina
Bird Nest at Ah Keong (in Jonker Street & Dataran Pahlawan shopping mall)
Hot Pepper Beef at Bukit Baru
Pork Satay at Melaka Raya
Exotic cockles at one of the lane in Jalan Bunga Raya. I dare you to try this.

Planning to go for
- umbai seafood
- sampan
- bert park
- klebang beach
- tengkera hee kiaw

So to all Malacca folks out there, please suggest.

No comments: