Monday, June 14, 2010

Sick Marketing Technique

I got some bad running nose, hence I went to this Gxxxxxxx pharmacy to get the Vicks VapoRub to ease my nasal congestion.

I do know that this type vaporising ointment do have its best before date. Ya no joke, they do have best before date. I just realized that I didn't checked on the one that I bought from this Gxxxxxxx pharmacy. I quickly turn it around to check on the date. Gosh, what a shame. They stick the bloody bar code sticker on top of the best before date. When I tried to remove the sticker, doom, the ink of the best before date was faded due to the sticker being pasted on it.

This is a really sick way of doing business. We as the consumer were denied to right to check on the product quality. They are lucky that this is Malaysia, the boleh-land. If we were in another FAIR country, this Gxxxxxxx pharmacy will be sued.

No comments: