Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bangkok 12 Oct 2011

It have been a while since I travelled oversea on business trip. The last time around was somewhere in 2006 to Chicago, United States.

This time I will be going to Bangkok for 3 days meeting with our client.

Reached Bangkok around 1030pm and quickly grab a cab to go to hotel. Luckily I did put a remarks when I'm making booking that I will be late for check-in.The hotel is Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok @ 4 Sukhumit Soi 15. (Soi means Jalan/Road). A 4 star hotel.

Reaching hotel at around 1130pm. Tired, but I still need to iron my clothes for tomorrow meeting. I can't be going to meeting with a shirt full of wrinkles.


King Size bed, very spacious room, clean, very comfy mattress and pillow.

The bathtub

Shower area

Work desk

in-room food and drinks. Notice the thing at bottom right corner? Yes, condom, they do have condoms provided at 200 THB per box of 3.

Me, getting ready for meetings with client.

No comments: