Friday, October 21, 2011

Madame Tussauds, Bangkok, Part 1

On the last day in Bangkok before coming back to KL, I had about half a day break before I need to rush to airport to avoid the flood, I went to Madame Tussauds, Bangkok.

I reached Siam Discovery Complex at about 10am. I was contemplating, shall I go or not because I need to be back at hotel by 2pm to shower and check-out. Finally I do a "two-face", I flipped a coin and I got a head. So I go with the fate and bought the ticket for Madame Tussauds. It cost me THB 720 after 10% discount. I got my ticket via a counter at 4th floor. If you are buying your ticket from the entrance at 6th floor, it is THB 800.

Madame Tussauds Bangkok

6th Floor Siam Discovery
989 Rama 1 Rd.
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (0) 2658 0060 Fax: +66 (0) 2658 0056

www.madametussauds.com/bangkok



People always said, Tom Cruise is short, oh well he is not short at all or perhaps I'm more shortie.

Can I be your crew in MI5?

With Brad Pitt

King & Queen of Thailand

Mahatma Gandhi

Regardless of the colour of the cat, white cat or black cat, as long as the cat catches mouse, then it is a good cat. Mao Tze Dong

Princess Diana

Malaysia ("beloved", quoted) PM - Mahathir Mohammad

Wow, I'm in white house. First MBC to be America President. Joking. America Constitution said, America President must be an American born in America. Obama and Michelle. President and First Lady of America.

Can I be your special aide?

No comments: