Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Xmas in OneUtama

A belated xmas. We decided to go to One Utama on 30 Dec 2007 to take some pictures of the christmas decoration. Reason being, we do not want to get sandwhich by the countless people during xmas. Beside, we bringing Ning Ning together, so it is easier to manoeuver the stroller with less people around.

Here are the photos

We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas and the happy new year.

Nice, simply marvellous, more fantasy as expected. Nice deco.

Hmm.. wondering can bring the lights back home or not. Nice

Not taken in 1U but decided to put it here. This picture was taken when we bought our Canon Ixus 860 IS. Ning Ning must be thinking, yeah daddy got a new camera to take my pictures.


Eihhh...Daddy taking my photo again, let me give me daddy a nice pose first.

Ning Ning with SF.

Mommy, faster, Ning Ning to chase the handsome hunk over there.


Mommy, the handsome hunk went to the other side already, I'm losing him ...

I'm so dissapointed, can't get to know the handsome hunk just now...

I'm still very devastated, can't hide my dissappointment (biting lips)

Pooooo ... my signature piglet lips ....

No comments: