Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh No .. Am I Pregnant? No way, I'm a MAN !!!

Oh No .. Am I Pregnant? No way, I'm a MAN !!!

Suddenly after lunch, upon reaching office, I felt like puking. I am very sure it is not food poisoning cause I don't feel any pain at my abdomen.

Hmm .. morning sickness? I'm pregnant?

Perhaps, I have the same pregnancy symptom as Sooky here and here. Some folks said that sometime the husband can sense/have the pregnancy symptom as the wife. The irony thing is when Sooky is pregnant with Ning Ning. I don't have that kind of feeling?

Weird, weird!! Strange, strange !!

==== Updates : 16:08 PM ====
INFO SHARING:

For dad to feel the morning sickness, it is call "Couvade Syndrome or Sympathetic Pregnancy". Read more about Couvade Syndrome or Sympathetic Pregnancy from here and here.

No comments: