Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm back .. From Kuching . super duper tired !!!

I have been MIA since 28 Aug 2008 to Kuching, Sarawak. That's why you see no updates for the past few days. It is a family trip cum attending friend's wedding in Hilton Kuching, Sarawak.

After spending 5 days 4 nights there, there is only 1 conclusion. You probably need only 3 days 2 nights over there. Ya ya ya, obviously we did a wrong calculation, bad planning and etc, but taking into the consideration where we are travelling with one toddler and dad + mom, we seriously think that we need extra time to cater for Ning Ning's need and my old folks need as well.

Reaching LCCT at 4:40 pm. Raining, sign for a bad day. More happening thing in flight. Apparently there was a small (it can be very big) fight between a local and a white. I don't sided either side, which I believe both parties have been very rude to each other. The local is like a rascal where the white think he is so superior. Sighh .. both are just jerks.

My-prebook taxi turned up late.

Reach home around 6pm, rush to kepong for dinner with Bro and SIL. 7pm rush to Selayang hospital to visit sis. FYI, sis safely delivered a baby girl on 1 sept 2008. Unfortunately, visit time is over, only mom was permitted to enter the hospital for a short visit.

Drive back to puchong, reached home around 9pm. Take shower.

Sooky's morning sickness is getting worse. She puked after reaching home. I guess she was too tired after travelling the whole day + the bumpy situation. Thanx to our road, so many potholes.

Sooky puked yesterday. Seeing her so suffering, I tried to comfort her by patting her back, GOSH, she puked even more after I pat her softly. Jezz, I'm just trying to comfort her. Obviously good intention turn evil outcome. "Ho Sam Chou Wai Si".

Before she puked, I already told her not to puke at the basin, try puked to the toilet bowl. Easier to settle the mess later on. Before I even finished talking, uweeekkkk .. everything on the wash basin. Jezz. I already prepared to clean up the mess, but after Sooky came out from the toilet, the mess are gone. Obviously she already clear up the mess. My dear, if I can even clean Ning Ning's poo poo, I don't mind cleaning your "puked" also. Gulp gulp .. Let's pray for the good health of both baby and Sooky.

More about Kuching trip coming soon .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, the husband will get the morning sickness too. Did you experience any...heehee? You are such a good husband willing to clean up her mess.
Hey, agree that you'll only need 3 days for Kuching. Looking forward to read more abt your trip there.

Alex Yap said...

bubbles

I just came back from luncheon just now. Suddenly I felt like puking. Gosh, I might be having morning sickness as you mentioned just now.