“Beberapa pengurus dana asing melaporkan kepada kerajaan bahawa ramai pelabur asing tak berani melabur di negara ini akibat ketakstabilan politik daripada perbuatan Anwar ini.[LX]
“Nampaknya dia dah jadi satu ancaman kepada ekonomi kita dan mungkin juga keselamatan kita,” katanya pada sidang media bersama Timbalannya, Datuk Seri
Najib Razak, selepas mesyuarat Kabinet di Pejabat Perdana Menteri semalam.
PKR adviser Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is a threat to national security and the economy due to his lies, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said.
- It is so easy for AAB to blame it on Anwar Ibrahim.
- Reveal to us, how many fund managers pull out from the deal. Give us the exact figure and facts that it is directly caused by the rumours?
- Everyone know, the whole world got impacted the current economy situation due to price hike in food and energy. Not a single country in this world that does not get hit by the high crude oil price.
- Share market drop? It is not only in Malaysia that share market drop. The whole world is having the problem. Hang Seng Index in HKG that used to break the magic 30 000 pts at late September 2007 but at August 2008, it is 17 148.91 (as of 3:30pm). Hang Seng Index drop by almost 15 000 points. Hence do Anwar influence it?
- It is so convenient for AAB and UMNO to blame on Anwar Ibrahim. Do those idiot people have any sense of the current economic situation. Can some economists in Malaysia give some good advise to our beloved PM? Please, not from cronies advice ok.
- AAB, it is good that you don't hold Finance portfolio because you simply not capable of doing it. Najib? Hmm I won't put my bet on him neither.