Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Roti Tissue

Few weeks ago, my friend from HKG visited me. He was here only for 3 days. So I've been busy in planning where to bring him for good food.

1st day - Picking him up from Concorde Hotel, KL next to the Hard Rock Cafe. Jezz. The traffic was so bad in KL after office hours. No choice, bring him to Jalan Alor for some Malaysian Hawkers food. We have Fried Oyster, Bak Kut Teh, Ikan Pari Bakar and his favourite, prawn noodles (har mee). Cilaka the price at Jalan Alor is damn expensive. Everything is overprice. This will be my last time to Jalan Alor for dining. Cilaka not worthy at all.

After that, brought him to have Teh Tarik (another of his favourite.)

2nd day - Go to my house for dinner. Mom prepare Thai Tofu, Sambal Squid, Smoked Duck, Vege and soup. Huh, he really enjoy home dining. He whacked a lot of the food. Nelson, seems that you like my mom cooking ya. Next time, pay money.

After the dinner, decided to bring him to Mee Yoke at Chiow Yang (SS2) for another round of Prawn Noodles (Har Mee). Jezz, I tell you, Mee Yoke Prawn Noodles is the best in PJ and Puchong.

After that we proceed to Kayu Nasi Kandar just right behind of Mee Yoke for its famous Roti Tissue. Can you see the height and size of the Roti Tissue. Thumbs up .. Must try.

PS: quite pricey though, RM 5 for the Roti Tissue at Kayu Nasi Kandar


No comments: