Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bento From Sooky

Sooky has changed !!! Sooky has changed !!! Read more from Sooky's.

Sooky woke up at 7am this morning to prepare Bento for me. What is Bento? Bento is basically a meal served in a box or in other words, home packed lunch. Why I said, Sooky has changed? Simply because out of 729 of 730 times (ever since we got married 2 years ago), Sooky will be the last person to crawl out from the bed. Hahaha .. I must go buy lottery liao.

Sooky took 1 1/2 hr to prepare this Bento. I must make sure I carefully taste the food. But I can already give 8/10 for the loves she put inside the food. The other 2 ... I'll give when I taste the food. Do you know that, for the food to taste nice, it must be prepare with loves from the cook.

But in fact, I'm really appreciate the bento and feel touched too. It looks so nice and appealing. Hopefully it taste good too. hahhaha .. Don't worry, Sooky is a good cook too. Not that far from my standard. hahahaha.

Fried Rice with ham, carrots are for deco.


Wow, that's lots of food.
Stir Fried long beans with preserved turnips
Black Pepper Chicken with Mushroom
Sausage & Bacon
Kebab (Grilled Capsicum with Ham)

Anyway, here's our conversation this morning:

Me: Wow, looks so nice...

Sooky: Of course, took me one and half hour you know?

Me: Huh? How come need that long? These I can do in much shorter time (Note: Joking only. In terms of deco the food, I'm sucks too, I'm only good in adding color in my dishes to make it look good.)

Sooky: Okay, tomorrow I'll just microwave a piece of poop for you. That should be fast.

Me: T___T

Sooky: V(^_^)V


Honey .. hubby loves you .. muacks muackss ......

[Update at 1:20 PM]
- WOW !!! Thumbs up & Toes Up.
- Taste so good .. have to give 20 / 10 .. Additional 12 pts is given.
- Honey .. can I have daily bento to office please .... please please.
- All my colleagues were so envy of me just now. I re-heat the food in microwave and the aroma fill up the whole office. Everyone come and peep on what I have today.
- Muacks Muacks ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah...the ham got love shape somemore..

Alex Yap said...

yalor .. feel so warmth .. hahaha

in fact the 3 love shape got meaning one.

1 is ME
1 is Sooky
1 is Ning Ning

Thumbs up for the food. Truely no joke. More added points when it is so hard to prepare food for one person.

Thumbs up, Toes up ..

Alex Yap said...

[Update at 1:20 PM]
- WOW !!! Thumbs up & Toes Up.
- Taste so good .. have to give 20 / 10 .. Additional 12 pts is given.
- Honey .. can I have daily bento to office please .... please please.
- All my colleagues were so envy of me just now. I re-heat the food in microwave and the aroma fill up the whole office. Everyone come and peep on what I have today.
- Muacks Muacks ...

Anonymous said...

Wah, so romantic! Good idea to keep the fire burning. Have to try it some day...

Alex Yap said...

YuNiq

Romantic .. Ya .. luncheon box by my wife woh..

You should hint hint to your wife too. hahahaha ..