Our latest creation:
Recipe for Grilled Salmon with Creamy Spinach Salmon Spaghetti:
- Double Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cut the spinach into fine pieces
2. Boil the spaghetti (remember to add salt into boiling water. Reserve a little bit of the boiling water to thickening the gravy later.)
3. Grilled the salmon. All little salt and pepper.
4. Brown the garlic with olive oil.
5. Stir fried the spinach until soften.
6. Add in shredded salmon.
7. Add in double cream
8. Salt & Pepper to taste.
And it is ready to serve.