Friday, December 19, 2008

Bubba Gump @ The Curve

I had my team lunch @ Bubba Gump @ The Curve lately.

It was a huge crowd of us, almost 30 of us. It is year end so some of us tends to blow the budget which means the manager have to top up on whatever extra lar .. I guess the budget per person is RM 40 only.

Halal: Yes
Wifi: not sure
Cleanliness: 5/5
Price : $25 - $50

The stairs .. nice oh .. just like TGI

More stairs ...

I like the table, nice ...

My drink ... Lotsa Lava ...

What is Lotsa Lava? It is Straight from the islands, we blend creamy coconut and sweet pineapple with a flow of juicy strawberries to create a vacation with a straw.

Run Forrest Run ... Fresh oranges, strawberries, bananas and raspberry non-fat yogurt make this a cold and refreshing energizer.

Chipotle Shrimp .. Chef recommended .. It is a creamy paprika taste .. Quite nice .. I particularly like the bread.

More views ..

My boss ordered this one, not sure what it is, but at first I thought it is some chinese stir fried shrimp with ginger and spring onion. We had a good laugh at it and luckily it is not "kheung chung har".

The tissue .. I was expecting some standard square paper cloth for wiping .. However they give us the kitchen tower to wipe .. lol ..

No comments: