Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chocolate cake

Tada ... presented to you all .. the baked steamed chocolate cake.

SF prepare this cake. It is not made by using oven but instead was steamed over the wok. Reason being, I'm still saving money to get my dream built-in oven ... Jezz RM 4K mates.

Considering it was not baked and it was steamed. I give 4 star for this cake. Bravo.


With chocolate dressing ...

With Baileys Custard dressing ... hmmm .. yummy

Baileys Irish Cream is my favourite liqueur. Ya ya ya, some people said, this is a girl's drink but I just loved it. Mix the Baileys Irish Cream with low fat milk, the result is marvelous. Remember it is skimmed fat milk, never never used full cream milk which will make the drink too rich.

I used to make mud slide on my own, 2 shot of Baileys Irish Cream, 1 shot of Tia Maria, 1 shot Kahlua, 3 shot of skimmed fat milk. Shake it well and serve on the rock. Hmmm.. I can almost taste it.

No comments: