Thursday, May 8, 2008

Genting Highlands Trip on 11 Apr 2008

Ops.. I was a month late, no no no .. I'm not pregnant. I meant my posting was a month late.

Here are the snaps for our little getaway to Genting Highlands.

We stay in the Hotel Resort, Genting Highlands.

Ning Ning having her good time on the bed ..

The bathroom is a nice one ... my favourite sink and the glass shower screen

You know what, I waited so long for Sook Fan to get out from the toilet, I thought she fell into the toilet bowl, because she wanted to take a close shot of the water drop.

Nice view ...

Yummy Coffee Bean Chicago Cheesecake .. More pricy in Genting Highlands, Coffee Bean compare to other store.

Amazing perspective ..

So calm ...

The longest cable car in southern hemisphere ... The Genting Highlands Cable Car, amazing view taken all the way from Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highlands.

A different effect, look nice huh ..

No comments: