Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spooky Tales

SF has CISCO training at downtown. She got to wake early and drive all the way to downtown as you know, cannot rely on our beloved Malaysia's transport system. Diu read here on my experiences in taking bus and you will know why.

So I take care of the Ning Ning mommom at night and early morning lor. So happen that Ning Ning sleep soundly today and I woke up around 7am. So I was like, arrghh still early but what to do. I am very alert even while I'm sleeping. The lightest sound can wake me up, the moment I woke up, I cannot fall asleep again. Sighh....

So after cleaning up, I turned my wireless router and online from SF's laptop inside the room cause Ning Ning is still sleeping soundly in her baby cot in our room. Diu, the bloody streamyx, darn slow. So I was trying to access the my router admin page to check if any settings that had caused the lagging. Hahaha..no luck, everything looks normal. I thought got someone stealing my bandwidth, but no ar, everything seems normal.

Then I also farking give up, the bloody streamyx. So I shut down the laptop and tried to turn off my router. I was shocked, the desktop that connected to my router was turned on. I was like, huh? SF already went to work, why is that the computer get turned on by itself? Gulp gulp.

I bet SF will get scared when she read my blog later on. Diu what to scare, as long as I didn't harm that "thing" I will be alright. If that "thing" need anything and I can fulfill it, I shall do the "thing" a favor. Diu. Where got the "thing". Or I did intentionally turned on the desktop without my consciousness. Jezz, I'm really getting old. Oh know, I just turned 29, I can't be that old. Oh no, did I have alzheimer's?

According to dictionary.com, alzheimer's are

a progressive form of presenile dementia that is similar to senile dementia except that it usually starts in the 40s or 50s; first symptoms are impaired memory which is followed by impaired thought and speech and finally complete helplessness


Diu, I will eventually become helplessness. Fark.

No comments: