- Sweet and Spicy Clams
- Cpicy Chili Crabs
Har har .. This is Sweet and spicy clams. This one is not sold anywhere are it was cooked by MIL. One of my favourites. Ingredients include clams (of course), sweet bean paste, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, ginger slices, small chilli and spring onion.
Spicy chilli crab... Ingredients: crab, small chillies, garlic, beaten egg (in fact beaten egg can be exchanged with salted egg yolk which will taste even better)Verdict:
- nothing to complaint anymore since got MIL cook for me.
- The spicy chili crabs is too hot for me and for SF too and for FIL too. MIL can stand for very hot food but not us. She put too much of small chili (cili padi) into the crabs dishes.
- I like the clams, everytime I go back, I sure hints to MIL to cook that.
- Her others speciality:
- Dried curry chicken. (Very special, looks like rendang but not exactly. Very unique. Next time I tried to jot down the recipe.)
- Turmeric Chicken. (Even my dad and mom and elder bro also like it.)